Monday, December 1, 2014

A good way to lose 40 minutes

is to "just stop by Hobby Lobby for a second to get a flower pot".

And in 10 minutes find yourself standing in  Scrapbooking section and 1/2 of the store is on sale.






















In another 30 minutes I realized apart from the flower pot I was also holding some clear files for scrapbooking pages and a notepad for sketches. A crazy girl in a crazy world... From teh other hand, this is somewhat an improvement from about 5 years ago when I walked out with 10kg of pottery clay...

But now I start thinking of my Granny's rough amber necklace that could use a leather string, and maybe a few other deco pieces.
And I'm running out of some colours of my acrylic paint supply. And those pastel crayons looked great.
And then there was that acoustic guitar on sale in Costco...
Does this condition have a cure, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment