Monday, December 22, 2014

And in addition to the last post,

during the weekend I discovered my wallet tore in half, I ran out of two cosmetic products and while packing up laptop, note pad and books into a larger bag (as I was planning to spend the coming Monday in the Library) - the bag's handle tore as well. The Universe continues to vigorously clean up space for improvements in my life :)

Apart from this though, I spend a couple of hours at the playground, finished all remaining Simulations and started going over the homework again, finished 3rd Unit of my drawing course(my human face even looks somewhat like a human face), cooked, played the piano (both in duet with Dr. Chill and solo :) ), finished the Outliers (and had a revolutionary thought upon finishing the last chapter, and recommended it to Von Zobel so passionately he did copy it to his mp-3 for swimming), bought some clothing for the upcoming vacation (an impulsive purchase, but I'm almost sure my summer dresses, tops and shorts are already conspiring an act of... perishing, given what's happening to my things lately), started 2 new books, completed a bunch of the-usual-weekend-tasks-not-worth-mentioning, and topped off Sunday with a second seafood dinner this week (this time not corporate though :) ). 

Now I'm listening to the December rain outside, with a thick book open, nail polish chipped from opening the mussels and the actual mussels creating a happy warmth in my tummy :) and feel content, happy about where I am, and ready for another 7 days of running up the ice hill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment