Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First, I just realized it is actually year 2014.

While writing down my goals, it did finally get to me it is year 2014. The end of 2014. Ten years ago - ten bloody years ago!!! - I was already a student at a high end European University, and at this time of the year in 2014 I was finishing up my first official work at a big Five Star Swiss Delux hotel. Ten years ago.

Second, - and this is most shallow and superficial, but as an integral part of my life now is worth saving for my offsprings :)  - I've just thought about how great it is to have a strong willpower that would keep you from eating in the evening. That is, this thought crossed my mind after I actually kept myself from eating in the evening. :)  Me. Feeling good about having and using willpower. Embracing-the-possibility-of-being-a-person-without-control-over-my-own-mind!  Dear 17 y.o. me, did you even hear that?! :)

O-la-la-la-la....

(found at http://www.photographersdirect.com/buyers/stockphoto.asp?imageid=1180138 )

No comments:

Post a Comment