Sunday, March 8, 2015

Less is more.

Over and over again, my personal experience proves that the less useless stuff, time consuming and non rewarding activities and negative people I have in life - the more of all the opposite actually fits in :).

I am ready to believe that any type of clean up in just one area of life alters the energy flow on a very major scale, and creates a domino effect on attracting new things, people, knowledge and situations in other areas. It is especially interesting to watch new people enter your life and new situations being created out of thin air. 

On a scientific level - I can rationalize having only that much space to fill in, and then filling it up with something necessary and fit for my life. Once something does not fit my life anymore - space needs to be created before new opportunities, habits and events can take their place. What I find fascinating though is how much more value those new things bring - if we don't just look at the space, time or energy they consume (and it is obvious it costs us all time, energy or space to own anything) ), but also at what we get back - emotionally, financially, for the sake of health. 

Less is more. It is the simplest formula of instant life re-organization and improvement I've discovered over the years. So simple in fact, I smile wide every time I see it has just worked again without me even realizing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment