Sunday, October 5, 2014

On the agenda:

- complete roof replacement (the house was hit by hail so bad - it is a surprise that the window glass and solar panels did not crack);
- followed by gutters and window frame replacement;
- cleaning up the backyard and the lawn (again, after the hail the last tomatoes and zucchinis were destroyed almost to dust, and the trees and shrubs got a nice creative trim); 
- changing my hair colour;
- pulling myself up to higher score on practice tests. But still, not enough! This is not enough!!
- preparing for Art's transitioning to the next group (I also need to get him  a potty, warm fall shoes and boots, a bathroom step...)
- ordered 3 audio books by Strugatskye in Arapahoe LIbraries. Now that I think about it... what on Earth was I thinking?!...
- Planning new trips for the Q1 of 2015. 
- Crossing out line item #6 for Real Plans 2014. The life just transitioned to the Bucket List mode again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment