Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A week till exam, and I work as hard as possible and do as many things as possible to burn all that nervous energy, so I can calm down by night.

My boots arrived this morning, so - hurray - I am ready for colder fall and winter weather! The only problem, after my Swiss boots it's not possible to be 100% happy with any other pair - there is always some tiny little bit of improvement that could have been done. I smile at myself thinking this puts me into the risk group for women who, in their thirties, point away their pinkies saying "Oooh! You understand, I can NOT drink bad coffee! No, I - literally on the physical level - CAN NOT wear such... bad clothes!".

Eyes dry.

6 months 24 days 23 hours  20 min 31 secs
http://www.genevemarathon.org/en/races

My lungs permitting and if everything else goes as planned, one day I might do 10K, or maybe, a Genevoise :) Not the coming year, of course... But some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment