Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Other people's wisdom.

I've about 1/2 dozen of books waiting to be read. A dozen more in my library "queue". About a dozen free online courses saved.  I lack a lot of good knowledge and skills now. The more I learn the clearer I understand that I know absolutely nothing.  I do not waste time, I pick sources of other people's wisdom carefully and apply it quickly. All that I read and hear will be put to good use.

However, I would eagerly trade all these pieces of information on different areas for ONE good practical course or proven strategy: on how to quickly and easily pass exams. Ideally - on the first time. For one solid piece of mind hack, serious and straight to the point, that would save me a great deal of time and energy.

But of course, there is no such a magic course, lecture or book available within reach. Maybe no one bothered yet to put together and share skills and knowledge on time efficient exams passing in at least 3 different areas within 6-12 months.
Maybe that's the kind of secret knowledge that leverages competitive advantage so much - its a shame to hand it over to those who didn't earn it through blood sweat and tears.
Maybe no such strategy even exists.

I'm thus putting on my list sharing real working approach and techniques I will have developed - once  I succeed in jump starting with all the licensing, certificates, passing all the necessary exams and not killing my whole life in the process. That's official :)

No comments:

Post a Comment