Saturday, January 31, 2015

A little hindsight on January 2015.

Good month. I was as productive as I could, given the circumstances (like a big family reunion around the New Year and stomach flu that turned me into an eye-blinking vegetable for a couple of days).

Took 1 trip  - to Maui; which fall under "Visiting new place" line item of my plan.
Proceeded to REG part of classes.

Read 5 new books. As part of stocking up with new books for the next month, brought home 2 books by Osho: The Book of Children and Belief, Doubt and Fanaticism. But before I even opened one of them - I suddenly felt something was not right... Read Osho's biography for the first time  - et bien sur! - he did not have children of his own.
And then his citation about Jewish Guilt caught my eye.
The books went back to the library. Unopened.

Started doing research and got some free materials on the side project and C2. If done correctly, both are extremely time and financially consuming, so... these elephants are to be chopped down to bite sizes.

Cleaned our house from useless stuff; tossed lots of my own belongings that became unusable over the past couple of months. Looking at other households I'm glad I've never had a problem getting rid of stuff, especially when it can't serve its purpose anymore; now not even a huge garage and a basement would allow our house to turn into a junkyard.

Stopped sleeping on my belly. That's a huge loss of comfort for me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment