Sunday, September 7, 2014

Midway upon the journey of our life (c)

That is, just this year, I finally gave myself the liberty of believing that certain things are not meant to work well for me, and other things are just not worth to rely on.

Fall is usually time things get better and more adventures happen, and more new people show up in my life. If neither of the latter happens this Fall, at least I will have my karma life, cleaned up, neatly arranged and having more space for more of MY things to fill it with later. Starting with finally putting stuff in storage to its proper use:



And at the same time slowly taking off my black belt in Dead Horse Flogging: one of the coming days I will stop insisting on sustaining relationships with those who do not show reciprocal interest. It is amazing that it is now that this article came along:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-youre-sabotaging-your-own-life-without-knowing-it/

Right things showing up at the right time, indeed. Each day of the past few weeks I've been realizing something new about how endlessly lucky I am; I do have an endless amount of various resources that can help me go anywhere I want. Help one way of another.

Apart from that, on the bright side:


No comments:

Post a Comment