Saturday, March 23, 2019

Brown.



How did this happen? I swear, I just stopped by for a 3-week trial... yesterday, it seems!

The highlight of this gup test though is that I managed to come without freshly broken toes or torn ligaments (although the toe broken from before the previous gup test is still sore, so maybe this counts).
Meanwhile, our Grand Master became seriously assertive on my next steps in training. All my jokes of becoming to old for the Olympics by the time I actually get the black belt anyway get blocked on the go with statements that more is expected now, that I should work harder and eventually prepare to become a leader.
- Miss Rita, how do you lead other students?
- By... example?
- With your voice!

I just hope to get work-and-life balance under control within a couple of years by the time I will accidentally got to the point when I'll need extra training.

No comments:

Post a Comment