Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Universe made me a little gift for the end of Tax season this year

and among all the flat options  throughout London I was looking through the one that jumped out at me was a 2 floor flat with "master bedroom" separated; with washer and dryer right next to Belsize park area, between 2 subway stations, close to Haverstock Hill road with all the grocery shops, bakeries and restaurants. A small grocery shop is a minute away from us, so I get there almost every day for food supplies, water and snacks, and -oh, my Buddha, what amazing olives, charcuterie and duck liver pate I get from just this ordinary small shop.
The area is quiet, the rent is absolutely modest given the prices in this neighborhood. Definitely, this little flat in a quite court was saved specifically for us.




Kids can finally watch Peppa Pig in... her native habitat and I swear, they can eat a whole pack of strawberries, grapes or donut peaches while watching it.



The closest pub, Washington is 2 minutes away and Von Zobel enjoys it on his nights out, since in the days of FIFA World Cup in the evening the entire London is out in pubs and on the streets (those who would not fit the pubs) and it looks like it is fun for him to dive into the pub-and-football culture especially now.

My nights out generally include jogging to and in the Belsize Park, exploring the neighborhood, and trying to breath in as much London air as I can while still here. And the view from the top of the hill obliges to pull yourself together, admire what you have and what's still to come, and make some strong, meaningful promise to yourself.
I made a couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment