Sunday, November 6, 2016

Came to Bonfils after not-so-smooth morning

with not-so-smooth news, and the reception lady told me I should have received my 1 Gallon donor badge on my last donation. And she did give me a badge that did read "1 Gallon Donor" (which made me picture a plastic 1 gallon milk jug filled with blood). There was something funny and comforting about it :)

Got another article published by ReFresh School - this one on making time, playing with a couple of potential new topics in my mind now. ReFresh has also published my short profile in social media while I was in FL - extremely nice of them!

Went to a corporate Cooking Class event with Von Zobel. Being in a industrial kitchen was quite a throw back to Glion days. The company in the kitchen and wine made quite a difference though :) In fact there was such a substantial amount of wine consumed that night, the good shape of the participants could have probably been attributed in greatest part to the French cuisine with its abundance of butter - we had on the menu ( slash - cooking instructions). Almost felt jealous to a lady I met on the even who had 2 sets of twins (3 years apart). 2 sets of twins!!  My pregnancies would have been twice as productive now, and there would have been no vital life decisions to be made! :)(Dear Royal Family, what are your plans on Royal Baby 3#?)

On Saturday we made it out to a concert of ex-Moscow String quartet, which is a trio now, bringing in the Cello and 1st Violin from the Quartet. Shame. We could never make it to  their last performance as a quartet. Almost felt jealous again - to Rachmaninov this time :) as well as for all those who have an undoubted talent that - apart from creating - helps them expressing their feelings, going through tough times, keeping their sanity and self-awareness at the same time.
Time to develop at least one talent. I have a lot to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment