Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The 3-4 exam hours are always the most exhausting ones.

While at the computer I never feel tired (except for my eyes that dry and hurt), but once I'm out of the test center I'm ready to collapse. What's funny is that despite how many times I've been to this test center location, I always use navigator. The first time I came here was in 2008, and even now every single time I come here I can't remember the trip to the center or back.

Meanwhile... it was time to think what to do with the remaining time, and as NASBA seems to have extended this testing window by 10 days, I thought it was a sign and scheduled 2 exams back to back. So me.
Now I've 1 month (less actually) to study for the next exam, and a few days more than 1 month - to study for the last one. One final stretch...

Apart from that, I managed to make another donation with Bonfils (Oh, God of Taxation and Litigation, take my blood sacrifice!...)  and even replace jeans before the fabrics became so worn down near the seams they would fall off me. By the way, Bonfils included new questions about Zika virus in their questionnaire. Big deal it is. Scary shit.

Now, taking a deep breath and... getting through the next 2 months to live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment