Saturday, March 12, 2016

Love cleaning my laptop.

Turns out I had quite a buildup of PDF presentations dated almost a decade ago of various beautiful cities and places of out planet to visit - quite a few of which I've already visited (hello, proper goal setting!), PDF presentations received from someone full of "words of wisdom" that have never really been applicable to me, nor will they in the near future (esp. in the light of recent... life philosophy change), a bunch New Year and Birthday wishes (I've no idea who wrote some of those, and can't recognize the style), a stack of documents with some interesting facts or words (which are always so hard to get rid of... esp. for a girl who grew up reading encyclopedias for fun).

A special type of importance for me once must have been:
  •  a presentation full of Geneva pictures (all of them apparently taking in a rush, and looking ridiculous now - it's easier to go to Geneva again some time soon and take some nice and meaningful pictures!),
  • a study of... Ancient Egyptian (ok, I'm still an Egyptologist deep down my heart. Had to keep this one),
  • a document titled "URGENT - to finish" - completely blank inside :)  (I guess I should have finished URGENTLY when I had a clue what it was about. Or at least started it :) )
Some documents, often coming from a folder with a proper title Pubelle are even amusing:

No comments:

Post a Comment