Sunday, April 13, 2014

It's unbelievable - but it's a fact :)

I completed all task I had written down for last week. Every single one is crossed out and there are no rollovers. Never thought I'd see the day :)
... and of course by the end of this weekend 1/2 of upcoming week in my agenda is already full of more notes and tasks. Cleaned the house top to bottom. The new vacuum cleaner works magic :) The feeling of having my life clean, organized and under control is priceless and is my main booster of peace of mind now.

My 2nd booster of peace of mind is knowing the health situation of everyone is my family is getting somewhat more stable. No concerning issues with  back, thyroid, heart, eyes, stomach, pancreas and other.

And then there is my endorphin booster that crawls around at a cosmic speed babbling "bah-bah-bye-dah-dah-dye" and smiling at me :)

The biggest project of the next 12 months is finally starting to look less like "Torture..." and more like "Adventure!".

No comments:

Post a Comment